Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Five Freddie Mac Features
#5 Back & Forth ft. Bux


#5. Freddie Mac x Bux - Back & Forth

     Today I begin the countdown of my top five features. From the look and sound of this one, you will find out I had to reach back in the archives to bring it back for the list (2009 to be exact).Back then I dropped my FIRST mixtape, The Day The Game Stood Still, which is still one of my favorites. Listening to this mixtapes shows me where I was lyrically three to four years ago.

     On 'Back & Forth' I swap bars with the talented Bux, or BUXdotdaBEAM as he's known on Twitter. This was one of our first of MANY records we would go on to record. Fast forward to the present day and he's also featured on Far From Average being released this April/May.

As always I'm dropping the link below for your listening pleasure. Please share and check back tomorrow for #4 on the list. You can also check twitter for #TopFiveFreddieMacFeatures starting today. Let me know what you think AND ALSO WHO YOU LIKE TO HEAR ME FEATURED WITH NEXT!

Outtie 5000 Mac

 Freddie Mac x Bux - Back & Forth
Tweet Me

No comments:

Post a Comment