Monday, February 11, 2013

Freddie Mac 'Drinks Up' Artwork + Backseat Freestyle [snippet]


Today I decided to release the artwork and title of my first single off the Far From Average Mixtape dropping this April/May. Drinks Up was produced by Cooarri LLC. If you can remember, they also produced Columbus Nights. I've always liked their productions, they seem to have a nice story line within their beats which are much more than just a drum and a snare. This is one of THREE records they produced off FFA.

I will be releasing this record one week from now and will be keeping you up to date on performances as well. Yes I know it has been a while and believe it or not, some people are still asking when they can hear new music. Well attached below is a snippet of my 'Backseat Freestyle' tagged with artwork and all (shouts out to Mo). Hopefully this will be able to hold you over until next week. Feel free to share.

Also, if you would like to get on the mailing list, give me a shout on any of the links below. 

Thanks again,

Mac

Freddie Mac - Backseat Freestyle [snippet]

Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
   

No comments:

Post a Comment